Tired of watching all those Victoria’s Angels long-legged goddesses flaunting amazing hair? I know. They are insanely sexy, and those soft, sensual waves make them look so much ‘in control’ that, at the end of the show, you don’t really remember much of the lingerie, but you would kill for a similar mane!
You already know their secret, right? It is called hair extensions. They are so hot right now that you definitely need to channel them if you want to feel what femme fatale tastes like.
But there is one box you should tick first before wearing them and that is healthy hair. Make sure your hair looks good before blending in the extensions. Well, actually your hair should look healthy with or without extensions, but to make the most of your hair accessories, you need to make sure your strands look good.
Here are some golden rules for healthy-looking hair that asks for diva extensions:
- Trim constantly! Have your hair ends trimmed every 4-6 weeks, getting rid of the oldest part of your hair;
- Don’t shampoo daily! Unless your hair is really oily, you can wash your hair every 2-3 days, lest you should strip it of its natural oils;
- Hydration galore! Your hair needs moisture and a great conditioner will help restore it, keeping it detangled as well.
- Use a nourishing hair mask once a week. Your hair also needs vitamins and minerals, not only your skin and body.
- Protect your hair from the blazing sun! Use UVA/UVB sprays that protect your hair like a shield against the harmful sunrays.
For a final touch and an A-lister look, get a richer crowning glory with the help of natural hair extensions. They will add sexy-chic volume and you will look couture-worthy from boardroom to boudoir.