Ok, darlings. Since you chose to go for glue hair extensions, there is one word that will haunt you a little bit: extra-care. Glued in hair extensions are supposed to stay in place at all times, and this process should not damage your strands.
Still, to keep that diva look for a longer time there are some things you should definitely know. Here we go:
1. Application is key! If your partings are not even, there will be stray hairs left out that could get stuck in your bonds. Besides, if the wefts were bonded holding the strand out, and not down, to prevent slippage, I smell trouble.
2. Bonding too heavy or too large wefts to thin, natural hair strands. This is a big mistake as the hair wefts will not stay attached to thin hair sections for too long. They will fall pretty soon, following the natural call of gravity.
3. Don’t forget the word ‘maintenance’. Don’t be too rough when you wash or comb your wefts, and NEVER go to bed with wet hair. You know these are total no no’s, right?
4. You love wearing high and proud pony tails, forgetting how much you hair is pulled
to achieve this hairdo. Go for a low and loose pony and avoid stretching your bonds too much.
5. If you leave your extensions in for more than 3 months, restless loose hairs will get literally trapped inside your bonds, causing nasty tangling.
Great results are all about little details, beauties! Keep in mind this short, golden list, and you will channel luscious extensions with zero damage and enormous success!