Your new extensions look amazing. So natural, creating a stir wherever you go. If you suddenly decided you wanted to flat iron your new mane, know that you can do it if you hair extensions are made of natural hair. They will look even glossier!
Before starting your styling session remember that you should never allow your hair wefts to get frizzy or dry. And the secret is moisture. Lots of it. And never to use your styling tool on the highest temperature setting. Here are some golden tips for you and your faux-strands that are waiting to look straight to the point:
- Blow-dry your hair before using the flat iron. If it is still damp you risk singing it and that will look anything but glamorous
- Never start styling your hair without using a heat protectant. It protects your hair from the damaging heat , plus it smells in a divine way. Also make sure that you always flat iron clean, freshly washed hair
- Don’t style your hair extensions too often. Limit the use of the heated tools only to special events or romantic dates. Unless you have a super-busy schedule
- Use the correct styling tools that have ceramic and tourmaline plates. They protect your hair and heat evenly
- Take one small section at a time to flat iron it. This is the secret to achieving a great sleek with little heat
Hair extensions are all about a natural look and a whole lot of confidence. When you feel you master both of them, it is time to go out and break some hearts!