The flat iron might be the greatest invention in hair universe since hair color. It is amazing how just a simple tool can totally change our look, transforming us into sleek modern time divas and making our strands look even longer than they really are. For the hair extension wearers the flat iron is a fantastic styling tool that should be handled with care though because, used in the wrong way, it can create more damage than glamour.
Since you don’t want dry and frizzy hair, but soft and manageable, before plugging in your magical flat iron remember these important rules that ensure you beautiful, healthy-looking hair extensions:
- Always protect you hair extensions with a heat protectant that absorbs heat and locks in the moist
- Never flat iron dripping wet hair. Not even damp! Take your time to blow-dry it first. Then proceed with the sexy styling
- Is it really necessary to flat iron your hair very often? Hopefully not! It is wiser to limit the usage of the sizzling hot tool only to special occasions!
- Don’t start ironing if your tool has no ceramic or tourmaline plates. Any other material is prone to cause damage and singe your hair
- Burning hot? Just the words make me shiver. Take that temperature down, close to a minimum, and flat iron very small hair sections
Now, this looks definitely better! Try to play by these rules and you will have glossy and healthy hair extensions for quite some time!