Clip-In Hair Extensions
a quick style guide
Clip-in hair extensions offer an instant makeover that is increasingly in demand of many women as celebrities use them and they are highly recommended for events.
In order to get a modern or temporary new look, hair extensions can be used by adding streaks of different colors or longer lengths or bangs. According to personal preference, more volume and body can be added in your hair using the clip-in extensions. This is the most simple and convenient way of playing with your hair without making any permanent or drastic change. So, you can use the quick style guide for using clip-in hair extensions and get the desired hairstyle.
they can help in instantly lengthening your hair and giving them extra volume and body along with a complete change in hairstyle without much hard work on your original hair. A wide variety of styles, colors and lengths of clip-in hair extensions are available in the market. Therefore, it is important for people to take proper guidance for the selection and use of clip-in hair extensions in order to obtain the best results and glamorous looks.
- It is easier to put extensions in hair of shoulder length compared to short hair. More preparation is required for shorter hair to stick the clip-in extensions and it gets difficult without the help of a professional.
- For the individual with medium or thick hair, the process is very easy and convenient. The people with fine hair should seek professional hair stylist for a natural look since extensions do not hold well in fine hair
- The color of the extensions should blend in with the color of natural hair. A slightly lighter or darker shade can work with the natural color. It is better to get the idea of a natural color by standing in daylight.
- Depending on your lifestyle, decide between the artificial clip-ins and natural hair extensions.
- Natural clip-ins cannot be curled or washed, while heating elements cannot be used for styling the artificial extensions.
- Wash your original hair and apply gel or mousse to help your hair in holding the extensions.
- A more blended in look can be obtained by curling the extensions prior to placing them in your original hair. The extensions will blend better with original hair with the help of curls. It is harder to blend in the extensions with the straight hair.